You can find that tab via Configuration and settings > Modules > Team.
That module provides the duration and max staff of a project from an effort input.
The duration is calculated according to the McDonnell formula the parameters of which may be adjusted in the instance.
The max Staff is calculated according to the Rayleigh formula the parameters of which may also be adjusted and recorded in the instance.
There are 2 configurations possible for that module:
Standard: staff calculation,
- “Time-cost Trade-off”: Calculation of staff with management of the duration/effort variation.
Create a team module
Depending on your rights, you can creat a team module with a click on Create above the table. Fill in the following fields :
- Name of the module,
- Configuration type : standard or time-cost trade-off,
- Staffing method: trapezium or Rayleigh,
- MacDonnell coefficient,
- N power,
- Default values:
- x0: project start,
- y0: start staff,
- x1: time when the team is fully staffed,
- x2: time when staff decreases,
- x3: project end,
- y3: staff at the end of the project,
- If it is a 3-point estimation, check the box,
- If the modification of the effort is authorized, check the box,
- Hours per week,
- Effort unit,
- Effort coefficient conversion in standard unit.
Edit, duplicate, localize or delete a team module
Depending on your rights, you can edit, duplicate, localize or delete a team module thanks to the icons located in the Actions column of the table.