> User account creation
There are two ways to request an Estimancy account:
- Through the administrator of the organization,
- Through the Contact menu of the Estimancy web page.
If the account was created with your email address, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in the mail to finalize the creation of your account.
A temporary automatically generated password is specified in the email. You will need for your first authentication. For security reasons, that temporary password will have to be changed on your first connection.
> How to log in
To log in Estimancy, you must have a login and a password. Depending on your configuration, your login and password may be:
- Specified by Estimancy: in this case, enter your login or your email address and your password (authentication will be done through the Estimancy server).
- Specified by the LDAP repository of your organization: in this case, enter your LDAP login information and the authentication will be done through the LDAP server of your organization.
- Specified by the SAML repository of your organization: you may log in through the link “to log in with SAML”.
- If you do not have a user account yet, contact Estimancy or the administrator of your organization.
- If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot my password link”. You will then be redirected to the password reset form.
- If you did not receive the authentication instructions, click on the « I did not receive authentication instructions” link.
- If your account is locked and you did not receive unlocking instructions, click on the “I did not receive unlocking instructions” link.
Note: On your first connection, you will be asked to change the automatically generated password. Enter your email address, your login, your current password and your new password.
If you do not change your password, the following page will come up each time you get connected to Estimancy.
> You forgot your password
If you forgot your password, you may access the password reset form through the “I forgot my password” link.
- Click on “I forgot my password” on the login page.
- Enter your username and click on “Send me the password reset instructions”.
- You will receive an automatic email (on the email address that is specified on the user profile) including a link that will enable you to change your password. That link is only valid for two hours. If you do not use during that period, you will have to start all over from the login page.
- Click on the “Change my password” link from the email and you will be redirected to that page:
- Enter your new password and click on “Change my password”.
- If you belong to several organizations, you will be automatically redirected to the organization page of Estimancy.
- If you belong to only one organization, you will be redirected to the estimation list of your organization.
> Locked account
Your Estimancy account will be locked after 4 unsuccessful attempts to log in. In that case, this error message will appear:
- To unlock your account, click on the “You did not receive unlocking instructions” link.
2. Enter the email address with which the account has been created, then click on “Send the unlocking instructions”.
3. You will then be redirected to the authentication page and after a few minutes, you will receive an email including a link. Click on the link to be redirected to the login page.
Your account is now unlocked and you can log in with your username and your new password.