OUTSOURCING MADE EASIER, CLEARER, AND MORE LUCRATIVE WITH ESTIMANCY
Why should you join our roundtable at ProcureCon IT Sourcing?
Estimancy is the only platform that allows its users to cut their IT outsourcing expenses by 10% to 30% thanks to its accurate count of components preventing pricing errors.
So, whether your outsourcing agreements are fixed-price or time-spent, you can simply learn how to pay the right price to your subcontractors.
What are the topics we are going to buckle down during our roundtable?
The main theme of our roundtable is the following:
Paying For Results In IT Outsourcing: Create Contracts Based On Function And value, Not Labor Hours
Here are the main points that we will discuss:
- What are the advantages and the limitations of time-spent and fixed-price contracts: which one is more cost-effective and why?
- When it comes to the fixed-price contract, there is an ISO standard that makes it possible to measure the size of IT components and spare the stakeholders many disagreements: What is this ISO standard and how does it work?
- If a contract based on lump sum components is to be chosen, how can it be prepared, tested, and then deployed?
- How to compare the different suppliers and choose the most suitable one by resorting to objective performance measures?
- How to maintain quotes under control despite the asymmetrical information and despite losing track of the new developments?
- Which SLAs should be taken into account in order to benchmark providers?
If you are interested in finding the answer to these solutions, join us in our roundtable on June 19th at 4.55 pm in Sheraton Denver Downtown hotel, Denver, Colorado.